Thursday, November 8, 2012

Winged Things

While raking leaves the other day, two moths popped out from the mound I was creating and performed a winding waltz around my head. One landed on my hand and visited with me for quite some time while the other flew off- most likely in search of an equally amazing pile of dried leaves to cozy himself into. 


These prints (featured on Design Sponge today...thank you!) by Zoe Tilley make me so happy.  (Its not hard, I'll admit- I am a sucker for a bug almost every time...but these prints are magically sweet.)





I think if I would have inspected my little friends wings closer, I'm certain this is what they would have looked like.  



See more of Zoe Tilley's work here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...